By Giuseppe Fusco
Adaptive Voltage regulate in strength platforms, a self-contained combination of idea and novel software, deals in-depth remedy of such adaptive keep watch over schemes. assurance strikes from power-system-modelling difficulties via illustrations of the most adaptive keep watch over structures, together with self-tuning, model-reference and nonlinearities repayment to an in depth description of layout equipment: Kalman filtering, parameter-identification algorithms and discrete-time controller layout are all represented. Case stories tackle functions concerns within the implementation of adaptive voltage regulate.
Read or Download Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) PDF
Similar control systems books
Each day we adventure the annoyance of getting to queue. The phenomenon is turning into extra well-known in our more and more congested and urbanised society. not just the noticeable queues in site visitors jams, airport sign up desks and supermarkets, however the extra universal invisible queues as a result of voice calls and information packets in optical and instant channels.
This e-book offers a easy method of figuring out and successfully employing commercial procedure regulate in line with the platforms inspiration. It offers an summary of an working process, then divides it into sections for person dialogue. It covers issues together with the working approach, method keep an eye on, strain structures, thermal platforms, and point opting for platforms.
The Dynamics of keep watch over offers a delicately built-in improvement of the mathematical connections among nonlinear keep an eye on, dynamical structures, and time-varying perturbed platforms for scientists and engineers. The imperative subject is the inspiration of keep watch over circulate with its worldwide dynamics and linearization provided intimately.
During this monograph a few balance houses of linear, time-variant, discrete-time platforms are summarized, the place a few homes are popular, a few are little-known proof, and some will be new. versions for this treatise an the asymp totical behaviour of strategies of distinction equations are the generally recognized very good books of CESARI  and CONTI .
- Manufacturing Systems Control Design: A Matrix-based Approach (Advances in Industrial Control)
- Large-Scale Systems: Modeling, Control and Fuzzy Logic
- Multi-Arm Cooperating Robots: Dynamics and Control
- Soft Computing in Intelligent Control
- Sampled-Data Models for Linear and Nonlinear Systems
- Stability Theory (Prentice Hall International Series in Systems and Control Engineering)
Extra info for Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
5 s. 1 s in response to the step variation of r(t) applied at t = 13 s. The self-tuning voltage regulator scheme is able to meet the closed-loop speciﬁcations in all three simulated operating conditions. The ﬁrst operating point changes due to the variation of load Q1 required at time instant t = 12 s. The second operating point disappears because the line L2 is opened at time instant t = 14 s. This change in the topology of the network determines the begin of the third operating point.
14) that polynomial F (z −1 ) is expressed by the convolution of polynomials Ad (z −1 ) and Fv (z −1 ) in which only the coeﬃcients of the latter are adapted. 16) represents the control input not integrated. The coeﬃcients of polynomials F (z −1 ) = 1 + f1 z −1 + f2 z −2 + . . + fnF z −nF G(z −1 ) = g0 + g1 z −1 + g2 z −2 + . . 17) A(z −1 ) and B − (z −1 ) are replaced with their estimates A(z −1 ) and B − (z −1 ). 18c) where nB − is the number of the unstables zeros of B(z −1 ). 17) yields a set of linear equations which can be cast in matrix form suitable to be solved for the unknown coeﬃcients by matrix inversion.
The sampling frequency of the analyzed data must be greater than twice the highest harmonic frequency to be evaluated. Assumption i is typical of oﬀ-line analysis, because an adequate data time interval can always be chosen such that the signal is stationary. However, if the analyzed time interval is too large and assumption i is not satisﬁed, then the application of DFT and FFT based algorithms has proven to be misleading and yields incorrect results . If assumptions ii and iii are not satisﬁed, application of DFT or FFT based algorithms usually yields the spectral leakage phenomenon.
Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) by Giuseppe Fusco